The only thing that would get rid of my ulcers. I tried every other over the counter anacid and a number of perscription antacids.

It tastes like crap :-(

Monica XOXO | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/14/2021
Condition: Peptic Ulcer due to Bacteria Helicobacter Pylori

When I got to work I was literally throwing up and crapping stomach acid. So I chugged a small bottle, after I got passed the taste anyways.and it helped a bunch..haven't had heart burn, acid reflux, stomach discomfort, or excess stomach acid. I'm very satisfied with how well this worked and I got thru a whole day of work

Anonymous |
2/17/2019
Condition: Diarrhea

almost killed, passed to my blood and i lost control in my muscles and brains. 3 weeks in hospital

peptobsimol | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/17/2019

I almost died. be careful with the toxicity. After several years started to loose control in my muscles and ended up 3 weeks in hospital with loss consciousnesses!

Joan | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/14/2016
Condition: Indigestion

Having a pathological fear of vomiting my whole life, when I feel the sensation of nausea beginning, I pop two tabs of Pepto, and the nausea passes, usually within 20 minutes. Very effective drug!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/9/2015
Condition: Diarrhea

I used the tablets, and had one before going to bed, and woke up to a BLACK TONGUE I thought I was dieing , I did not know this was a side effect and I was scared. Not happy about this at all. I was brushing my teeth and went to spit and it was black, I look at my tongue it was black and then the heart palpitations began and my daughter did a quick search on the internet and there you go , thanks Peptol Bismol for the scare of my life.