I had bronchitis that kept me coughing for so long, I couldn't sleep at night and my lungs were in such spasm, nothing worked. Finally, I was given the combo of this syrup with an inhaler of albuterol, and I could breath and sleep again freely. It is the only thing that relaxed me AND my lungs/chest.

Vivien | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/1/2019
MedReviewer | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/31/2015
Condition: Cough

Itchy lungs and coughing were why I sought treatment. I managed to get to sleep and the itchiness is greatly reduced, but after only one dose, I woke with a sore throat and a lot of phlegm (which is now causing me to cough). Pamphlet states to call Doctor if a sore throat is encountered.

orepollet | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/11/2014
Condition: Cough

i had nasal congestion and a cough felt like i had came down with a bad cold or flu. truns out i had allergies in about 24hrs. i start noting a relief i didn't even have to finish the medication 2-3 daysi was fine.

liluger2 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/24/2014
Condition: Cough

I had a horrible cough and this was prescribed as a last resort and it finally stopped.

jbruin | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/23/2014
Condition: Cough

I've had a number of doctors prescribe this for me and it has never stopped my coughing (except for about 15 minutes). It drugs me so much that I can't function, so I can't take it during the daytime...It isn't even good as far as knocking me out, because I still wake up coughing very hard, every 30 minutes or so. The doctor just prescribed it for me 2 days ago and am now waiting to call him first thing Monday morning. Over the past 20 years, doctors have prescribed it for me and it has never worked. The results have always been the same.