Thank God for this medication. I was literally losing my mind. THANK YOU.

Wow garbage wish I would have read these reviews before I paid so much

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
2/18/2021
Condition: Pinworm Infection

Gave to our grandsons ,the 10 year old had a reaction.His face has been swollen and red for three days now and chin has been numb .

Allison | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/17/2020
Condition: Pinworm Infection

Waste of money, time, and my sanity. Iâ??ve taken multiple doses of this medication while also following a strict hygiene routine for 3 weeks- showering in the morning and evening, washing clothes, bedding, towels in hot water daily, sanitizing the bathroom, vacuuming and mopping, etc. Just canâ??t kick the infection with this stuff. Saw a doctor 2 days ago, now taking prescription Albendazole.

Anonymous |
7/29/2019

did not work

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/29/2018
Condition: Pinworm Infection

I took the medicine and an hour after taking it I starated shaking and throwing up and had diarrhea so bad I went into a straight panic attack it was a horrible experience how ever it worked for my kids the medicine got rid of their pinworms and they were fine.

Demanding purchaser | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/1/2018
Condition: Pinworm Infection

The treatment has given me more misery than I had to begin with!!! Since taking the product, I am now bothered constantly, instead of the former occasional itch. I think the product just stirred them up and irritated them!!!! It is worse than having done nothing at all!!!!