I had developed liver spots and after bathing with Sastid Soap for a period of a month or so, I was cured!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/9/2012
Condition: Acne

I used to use Sastid soap until it was discontinued. My dermatologist recommended i try Joesoef Skin Care Acne Sulfur Soap 10% as a replacement. WOW this soap is amazing, my skin looks healthy and even skin tone. My acne started to clear in first few days. Only available from Dermatologists or online www.Joesoefskincare.com. Hope this helps.

joy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/19/2011
Condition: Oily Skin

thanks it has helped me alot this is magic

Najwa | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
1/8/2011
Condition: Acne

i no longer have a acne problem after using Sastid soap along with antibiotic prescribe by dermatologist.

Fraser | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient