I was given this during pregnancy for severe nausea and vomiting and it helped significantly and I was able to eat a little bit. I tried to take it as little as possible (usually just one pill on the days I needed it). Then years later I had to have a prescription for this because I suffered severe pain due to a medical condition that required me to take Vicodin when pain was so severe. The Vicodi...

Zofran does just cause a headache it causes extreme migraines. The next day headache is worse than the nausea. If needed for chronic nausea or chemo etc may be ok. Otherwise think twice about taking. Drs WON'T listen about this. Phenegran still best especially when knocks you out until you feel better. Why won't Drs listen about this ? Are they getting paid to prescribe Zofran? It does mak...

BHB | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/29/2019
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

My doctor ordered this drug because the antibiotics I had to take for an infection killed my appetite and made me very nauseous. It did nothing to help.

Whatever........................ | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/17/2019
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

Nauseous and vomiting due to opioid meds after spinal fusion does help somewhat but does give a new problem,constipation.

Ms Lee | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/28/2018
Condition: Excessive Vomiting in Pregnancy

It worked great the first two days of use although it made me feel dizzy, sleepy and gave me a slight headache but after that it just stopped working.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/28/2018
Condition: Nausea and Vomiting

The headache is worth the relief from nausea

ROSE | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/10/2018
Condition: Excessive Vomiting in Pregnancy

Do not use Zofran. My daughter took it for 2 weeks. She was 29 yrs old and 3 month pregnant. It was prescribed for morning sickness. It burned her insides out. She looked like she was burned from head to toe.She died 24 days after she took this drug. Love you Jess , I miss you!