After years of trying different prescriptions this is the one that I notice a huge difference if I don't use it. Decreases amount of redness and papules dramatically.

I've been using this cleanser in the shower once daily (as directed by my P.A.) for folliculitis on my chest and lower neck area. It's been three days and so far I've seen no visible signs of improvement. Chest is a bit dry, but that doesn't bother me. Hopefully a longer time on this will yield some positive results.

JW | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/13/2021

I use this medicine once daily for severe seborrheic dermatitis/mild rosacea. I use a very small pindrop amount to wash my face in the shower every day and it reduces inflammation on my face by at least 80-90%. It has been a miracle for my mental health and physical comfort. My condition caused weepy pustules that stung and burned along with red patches of scaly skin across my face and in the creased of my nose. I really feel like this medicine gave me my life back. It can be a bit expensive, but I use such a small amount daily that one bottle lasts me several years. I have been using this for approximately 7 years and it has stayed effective the entire time.

remargable | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/22/2019
Condition: Acne

Capital Blue of PA stopped paying for this drug because it is not FDA approved. WTF. It's the only med that keeps my acne under control.

yoga chick | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/6/2018
Condition: Acne

I have used this for several years and it is very effective. However,the pharmacy continually switches brands,and I have to give a warning about the Acella Pharmaceutical brand. It is very HEAVILY perfumed and irritates my skin. Why they would add perfume to an acne product makes no sense to me, as people with acne frequently have sensitive skin. All of the brands can be too drying in the cold weather,and can cause peeling and cracking. I have to use it less often when that happens. But the Acella is especially bad.

dick | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/16/2018
Condition: Acne Rosacea

Used for 20 years for rose and acne. No side effects but does help in combination with amoxicillin to prevent pustules. Skin is less red.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/21/2018

This was for an unidentified rash that no one could diagnose. It worked miracles! I had given up every having normal looking skin again. However, after using it daily to perfect success for 2 months, today face is itching and burning again a bit. Praying it's just a blip and that product will continue to work. 4 stars is cause despite instructions it does not lather.