this medivcation has controlled my blood pressure now for about 10yrs.No signs of problems.

I have taken this pill 2 years not everyday Once a month. I might start taken 3 days 2-9-15

JHB | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/4/2021

NA

Betty #158 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/27/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I was nauseated, gout, rash on both legs, it messed up my kidney and constipation. But it did get my blood pressure down.

JeffM | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/9/2021

This product works well to control my Meniere's disease, by limiting the inner ear fluid. I have less to no incidents of vertigo/dizziness. Added benefit is it also helps to lower my blood pressure.

None | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/6/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I have been taking this medication for about 4 months now. I have no change in my blood pressure, I never had feet swelling, the medication does not make me dizzier or feel ill, it does not do anything. I remain at about 130/85 on normal days. My doctor put me on this because I had shortness of breath when climbing, but thus med has not changed that.

Gale | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/30/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Feels very dizzy, join pain is crazy

Carolyn | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/17/2019
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I have been on this medication for about a week. No ok, swelling in feet and legs gone. Pain in back and hips worsening every day.

medman | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/5/2019

Started treatment for fluid removal in the inner-ear. It seems to cause very serious dehydration and muscle cramps. Despite these issues, the medication works as it was intended. The possible benefit of this medication is the potassium-sparing component versus other drugs. It can not be stated more strongly... drink plenty of water!

CFBONA | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/28/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Doctor put me on this med 2 different times to augment Benicar. Within a month, I was so fatigued; and my muscles so weak, I did almost nothing by lay down. BP was down, but not worth it. Went to DASH diet, withdrew from this med over a week's time. Within two weeks, my energy is back, my muscles are back to normal, BP is staying good due to diet and daily exercise and I feel great. Highly recommend DASH diet. Still take Benicar, but maybe someday, that will go away too.

mswtaz | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/5/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

This medication has caused severe facial and scalp itching and inflammation along with severe hair thinning and bald spots. It has also caused severe joint pain and sensitivity to the sun. Each year, the symptoms get worse.

Virginia Val | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/23/2018
Condition: Visible Water Retention

I have been taking this med for about 5 years for visible water retention in legs and ankles and it has worked very well. However, I am now experiencing dry mouth and dizziness.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/14/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

This medication caused me to have SEVERE diarrhea, quit taking it two days ago and still have to run to the bathroom every time something hits my mouth. While it did help some with the swelling in my ankles, my blood pressure still remained high. I only took it for a few days though.

K. | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/7/2017
Condition: Visible Water Retention

This drug doesn't seem to work for me.

happy | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/25/2017
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I use if for B/P. I noticed right away that my shortness of breath decreased significantly and the swelling in my ankles went away (from amlodipine). Was skeptical at first as I am an anti-med taker but I'm happy with this.

601 | 65-74 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/23/2017
Condition: Visible Water Retention

My Pharmacy continues to give me three different types of Triamterene-HCTZ 37.5-25MG.One is a yellow/green cap one is a white/black cap and one is a green tablet. Are these medications the same ?

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | Patient
5/13/2017
Condition: Visible Water Retention

Been using almost six months. Reduced swelling in my ankles, but caused fatigue and impotence. Going to tell the doctor to find something else.

Jenni | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/26/2017
Condition: Visible Water Retention

After 4 days I do nothing but wake up and run to the bathroom all night, sometimes I make it in time, sometimes I don't. If extremely exhausted and sleeping very hard I have wet the bed, twice. I refuse to take this more than twice a week, and I am looking for another solution to swelling in my ankles.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/23/2016
Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/18/2016
Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/1/2016
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Very bad cramps in chest, back, legs, muscles tighten uncontrollably. ... Discarded and refuse to take this drug

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/13/2016
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Took for three years and developed severe tendonitis in feet (alternating) appx every 3 mos. Since I am very athletic utilizing swimming, tennis, bicycling and jogging I simply thought aging had caught up with me. Doctor finally said he thought it was drug interaction. So after having podiatrist make foot insoles and discontinuing drug, no problems. The drug is a sulfa drug and I am allergic to sulfa drugs. Also got leg cramps at night.