I don't like the way the injection sites become, sore, red or bruised looking. They also become "dent" looking spots after awhile, they don't go away completely. However, I love the results of the treatment.

I am SO not satisfied with this powerful drug that "they" tell me I need to take. How do we know what we are exactly putting in our bodies? To me its all a scam for TEVA to make money off scaring us into thinking we need it. I have been doing accupunture for 10 years and have had wonderful success-along with all the POSITIVE side effects. We'll have a class action suit before you know it!I have ha...

Anonymous | Female | Patient
1/31/2019
Condition: Relapsing Form of Multiple Sclerosis

This WAS my M.S medicine. However after using this for a few years, and dealing with the small side effects.( itching, redness, chest pain) which i was told was normal. I went into FULL anaphylactic shock.. I almost lost my life. My advice, would be dont think those chest pains and reactions are normal. They are not..

privera021 | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/11/2018
Condition: Relapsing Form of Multiple Sclerosis

I've only been taking it for a week but I assume i'll feel the effects soon I hope. Slurring my words at work make me look drunk and my bosses are questioning me...

Avengr13 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/17/2017
Condition: Relapsing Form of Multiple Sclerosis

I have had m.s. for 30 years and was on Avonex since it came available . I used several others but I kept coming back to Avonex. That medication was not controlling my worsening symptoms so my Doctor went back to the basics. Copaxone has worked well for me in treating the symptoms. I do get a lump at the site which last several days but does not hurt. Itching on my arms is common. For me it is hard to reach my back to rotate to that site. Overall it keeps my ms from worsening. I am satisfied with this medication except for giving myself a shot 3 times per week.

Murryx | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/29/2016
Condition: Relapsing Form of Multiple Sclerosis

I really like the Copaxone 20mg injections. I stopped the medication for a pregnancy last year and the doctor recommended I go to the 40mg dose upon starting back. I have terrible site reactions with the 40 including bruising, lumps, stinging, etc. I will be returning to the Copaxone 20mg (looked into generic and not impressed with the reviews). Fortunately, Shared Solutions will be helping with my copay, bringing it down to $35/month. Not bad for a drug that costs $60k/year.

Lori529 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/26/2016
Condition: Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms Return then Become Less Severe

Itching and uncomfortable knot in area of injection for 2 days afterwards. Worsening depression.