B 12 has increased my mental well being as well as increased my energy. However it makes me very consitpated and irritates my stomach. I would like to keep taking the oral B12, is there anything I could do to counter act these side effects?

bambi | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
10/1/2008

Ive been taking this for metabolism and energy. eversince ive been taking it i feel less fatigue and ready to start my day.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/27/2008
Mary Ellen | 65-74 | Female | Patient
1/30/2008

I've been taking large dosages of B complex. A chemical blood profile showed that the normal amount (number) should be 2. However, my number was 14. Could that amount cause numbness, tingling, or leg pain?

art mom | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient