I recommend the cherry flavor since the mint is chalky tasting. personally, i find that a larger dose is more predictable as to when you can expect it to work-about 2 to 3 hours for me. the downside is frequently going to the bathroom for a few hours once it begins. it's very gentle,no cramps and is strong. it's my first choice.

haven't taken yet was looking for the active ingredient. NOT LISTED.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/19/2021
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

Took a while to work but my doc said 30 ml every 8 hours and it did work. Taste is wretched but I am very thankful for this product. I was nervous about using it but it was generally gentle for a very difficult problem.

Friend777 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/20/2020
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

It works but can take time. I also want WebMD to know people cant and wont go to the doctor based on your suggestions due to negatives effects like diarrhea. It's just impossible for most people to go to the doctor for all the symptoms suggested

Heckvo | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/26/2020
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

Took MoM every night for a month. Made life normal again, didnt have diarrhea. After a month I skipped a few days, thinking, I shouldn't live on this stuff. I got blocked up like the LIE on a pre-pandemic weeknight. Back to every night - but I will try to tune it a little --

workitlove_ | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/1/2019
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

i had surgery 4 days ago and have been on pain medicine every 4 hours which causes constipation. i was worried when the constipation made my stomach hurt badly and made it big and hard. its been 5 days since I last moved my bowels and no bought thus this morning and within 3 hours i had my bowels moving no cramps no straining no lightheadedness or nausea like other laxatives cause. i know everyone reacts differently to meds but I ate a lot of food had a lot of pain medicine and little water and this product was still very gentle on my stomach body and bowels and relieved the constipation without causing me discomfort. You just need to make sure when the urge finally comes to go just make sure you go and everything works out comfortably no diarrhea no pain and no straining.

M | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/1/2017
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

Took at 9 am hoping to move bowels the same day, after days of horrible constipation and bloating. MoM claims it works within 6 hours, but nothing happened. I took another dose at bedtime, still without any movement. The following morning I have awful diarrhea. It's so bad it gave me an anal fissure and I've been taking Imodium and putting on lidocaine to ease the pain. Ridiculous to go from one extreme to the other. Yes I should not have taken a second dose, but thought it would be fine since it did not work at all after 14 hours, and supposedly you can take this daily. I thought this would just quicken transit time, but no, it stayed it my gut, mushed everything to liquid, and gave me the worst diarrhea ever. Never taking again!