Bob | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/16/2012

My only problem is, my doctor says Zotane is no longer available and there is no substitute.Can you please confirm, thank you.Bob

Diane | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/21/2010

I was prescribed this med about 5 years ago for an ear infection from my eczema. It worked wonderfully. When I went back to my doctor a couple of years later, I was told the med had been discontinued. I'm going to a different doctor today for another infection and happened to look it up and here it was! I'll be asking for this one again because IT WORKED! The other med they prescribed in place of the zotane was cortisporin tc....this did NOT ever completely get rid of the problems.