Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Estradiol Transdermal Patch.

6/15/2018 10:42:10 PM

Reviewer: Inrpeace7, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I agree with some of the reviews read. This product is much larger than the patch I used when I began HRT treatment and it doesn't stick well. It comes off after a day or two! I was told this is a generic brand and I believe it. I also notice my scalp itches and my breast are EXTREMELY sore!!

2/12/2018 7:57:28 PM

Reviewer: Pomcpom , 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Hello..I have not even begun to take my hrt..i was prescribed the pill, premarin cream and the patch..not all to be used of course. I am very leery about using any H rt. It seems there Re so many dangers. Breast cancer, stroke, heart attack. I do have all the menopausal symptoms. I have 1 remaining ovary. I'm also on a weight loss program. And as bad as it sounds I do not want to gain any weig ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2018 1:56:44 PM

Reviewer: Padme, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using Estrodot successfully for a couple of months when I was offered the generic brand. They are a poor substitute. They are at least 3 times the size and don�t stay on very well. After 1-2 days they start to peel. Also, they are not very effective as my hot flashes and insomnia have returned since taking them.

5/24/2017 2:44:17 PM

Reviewer: bethchenoweth, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I gained 10 lbs. in two months. Also had diarrhea and headaches but it did help with the hot flashes and night sweats. I think it also caused brain fog and some depression. Not worth it, so I just took it off and threw it away. Back to normal for me.

11/3/2016 8:18:06 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Initial few months were great. Reduced hot flashes letting me go through my day more normally. After 6 months noticed weight gain and swelling in feet ankles. Since no other changes believe it must be the patch. Will be stopping use this week as concerned about effect on other body systems. Good thing winter is coming so I can cool off more quickly.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day