I have been on this medication for 6 years. I started out on premarin, and had headaches, with nervousness. Doctor tried me on Clamira 0.05mg. And it was wonderful. Made me feel like my old self again. I like the idea of taking a low dose of hormone. And this one of the lowest they make. Plus no pill to take. Change patch once a week and I'm good to go. Be sure when you put it on that you rub for ...

This patch DOES NOT stay on. I have to use Tegaderm to keep this patch on. Terrible. Don't use this generic patch.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/1/2021
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

The patch is large and thick. It does not stick to the skin very well at all. It usually only stayed on for 1-2 days, so I was constantly replacing the patch. Looking to change! This is not a good quality patch!

Norma | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
1/16/2021
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I´m just started with the Estradiol patch by Mylan because the Farmacy doesnt provide DOTTI patch any more, and in the first patch that I used, I had problems to sleep, I had a acute pain in my left breast, hot flashes came back, so I understand that we all react different to the same thing, so Mylan is not for me.Thanks

Tiger | 55-64 | Female | Patient
12/22/2020
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

patch doesn't stay on. leaves red, itchy, painful spots on skin. many times I have to remove the patch within hours of putting it on because it is itching so bad. this patch is horrible. my lower abdomen in covered in red patches. it does not stay on if placed on buttocks.

Anonymous | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/1/2020
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

Received the Mylan brand in my last refill. Dosage was working fine and was happy previously. The new batch...they must be using cheap adhesive. Horrible itchy after a few hours and big welt. Has nothing to do with drug. Poor manufacturing.

Debi | 65-74 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/3/2020
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

The medication works great however recently the manufacture has changed the patch from the descrete low profile clear to a large bulky "skin" color patch which is not only more noticable but catched on clothing. Not a good change!!