Lessina is the best pill I've been on. Since I started taking it almost 2 years ago, my periods have been significantly lighter and shorter, as well as less painful. No weight or mood side effects either. I'd strongly recommend this over Yaz or Ortho.

I have definitely noticed weight gain right away. Also, I have noticed some swelling in my legs. I have also found a change in my mood.

gp123 | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/1/2020

This drug has given me the absolute worst migraines of my entire life. I has made my sex drive sky rocket for some reason. I also have never had acne but this gave me some pimples.

cheekymisfit | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/12/2020
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods

Overall, this worked to lighten my periods and clear my face, which was nice. However, it gave me crippling anxiety. I have some mental health issues but have never struggled with anxiety. It was so bad that I would have a panic attack every single day and could not sleep because of it. If you're experiencing anxiety while taking this, I would suggest switching.

Njmmmm577 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/23/2019

I started this contraceptive back in April and it’s been almost 3 months. The medication itself has not given me any side effects other than the fact that my period takes about 7-9fays to leave as opposed to the regular 5 days. Other than that, it’s pretty great !!! I highly recommend it if you don’t mind having your period a little longer.

Mia | 13-18 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/26/2019
Condition: Painful Periods

I have naturally heavy painful periods and I also have vasovagl syncope and my period is always a trigger for that so I started this pill in hopes of being able to reduce my period to four times a year. I tried going three packs in a row two times and I bled the entire third pack each time so we decided to switch down to two packs and then take the sugar week and that works fine. There are some times though If I do something wrong like miss a day or start the new pack a week late (whoops) Iâ??ll bleed for the whole month. That gets annoying because it really defeats the purpose and then Iâ??m just dizzy the whole month because my vasovagal syncope is triggered. I havenâ??t experienced any depression or increased anxiety myself and I have had that sort of thing with other birth controls.

Claudia | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/16/2019

I’ve been on it about 2 months now and I keep throwing up everything ! I feel more tired and am nauseous almost 24/7 .. after this last pack I’m ready to switch. I hate throwing up and sometimes makes me throw up Bile which is very painful .