AFTER A LONG,EXTENSIVE TESTING AND SEEING NUMEROUS DOCTORS,I WAS FINALLY DIAGNOSED.THE SPECIALIST SAID,YOU HAVE FIBROMYALGIA,ITS NOT GOOD BUT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE.I DONT KNOW,BUT I DO KNOW THIS DISEASE ROBS YOU OF YOUR LIFE.I WAS ON PAIN MEDS THAT MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS FREAKED OUT,BUT, IT HELPED WITH THE PAIN.I WAS FEELING LOST,HOPELESS AND EVERYONE NOTICED THE CHANGE.I FINALLY BEGGED THE DOCTO...

Pain management with Morphine is a very sore subject. After a decade of hurting. Came to realize the treatment is just as bad as the issue. Can see this in cases of severe cancers or massive trauma related pain. and of course cardiac. I feel the long term use of this drug benefits no one.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/2/2015
Condition: Chronic Pain with Narcotic Drug Tolerance

I DID NOT LIKE THIS MED. IT STARTED FAST BUT ONLY LASTED 15 TO 17 HOURS . I DID NOT LIKE THAT IT WAS SO STRONG AT THE START THEN WAS GONE

Charlie C. | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/12/2015
Condition: Chronic Pain

I have had chronic pain for over 10 years. Avinza has made it tolerable.I do have to use a laxative,but it is a small inconvenience considering haw effective the med is.

rj | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/27/2014
Condition: Chronic Pain
trish | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/29/2014
Condition: Severe Pain with Opioid Tolerance

Have been on this medication for 5 years and because it is long acting, I have not had to change doses.

l | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/1/2013
Condition: Chronic Pain with Narcotic Drug Tolerance

The addition of this drug to my treatment for lupus gave me my life back. I went from barely being able to work 5-6 hour days back to fulltime PLUS. My quality of life improved dramatically (and my familys too).