Tazorac has been very effective for me in reducing my adult/hormonal/cystic acne...it has also radically reduced my fine lines around my mouth,eyes and on my forehead. My skintone is now even...no more blotchyness. The only drawback I experienced was the time my skin took to acclimate to Tazorac, about 6 weeks, before the redness,peeling & hyperactivity of blemishes subsided. This may be because I...

THIS MEDICATION WAS USELESS AND WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/10/2019
Condition: Psoriasis
Maryk | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/24/2019

I am now 1 year on this cream tazorac im no longer continuing i never had acne in my life so i dont know why my dermo told me its acne scaring i never had acne but i used the cream anyway if it works for acne i have no proof but scars didnt do anything but waste my money

Maryk | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/3/2018
Condition: Acne

Ive been using tazorac cream 0.05 n every nite 7 days a week for 10 months for acne scars now n i see no improvement n this is a 600 cream im done

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/13/2017
Condition: Acne

It really works well for the acne but also tends to dry out my face and makes it a little more sensitive to everything. I strongly advise using at night before bed.

RiosL | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/2/2016
Condition: Acne

I am a 55 year old women who has suffered with acne, my skin and pigmentation issues have cleared. I thought there would be no hope. It works amazing.