I have been under my doctor's care for anemia for over a year. I have been taking supplemental iron. While it has helped somewhat, I still felt tired much of the time and became short of breath on exertion. I read recently that some patients with anemia are deficient in B vitamins. I dediced to try taking a vitamin B complex supplement, figuring it might be worth a try. The results have been a...

My doctor told me to take vitamin B complex when she diagnosed me with carpal tunnel. I have now tried taking it two separate times, but have gotten severe diarrhea both times. I have IBS, a nervous stomach and a generally bad gut already, so it doesn't take much to set it off. No more B complex for me though.

Terry | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/27/2023
Condition: Treatment To Prevent Vitamin Deficiency

Took BComplex for about 2 months. The last 3 weeks feeling extreme anxiety,bordering on a full blown panic attack. The most unsettling feeling that just would not stop. When I went over my daily routines,I read many,many accounts of the same issues with promoting anxiety. Put two and two together,stopped taking immediately ,flushed my system with tons of water and the anxiety was gone the next day. So very grateful to have been able to find all the information on this vitamin and I will never even look at any vitamin,except flaxseed,again. Lesson learned…..eat right.I’m a vegetarian so the omegas are an important supplement,but that is it for me.Read More Read Less

zzzzzzzzzzzz | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/7/2016

I took my first dose last night and slept better than I have in forever. I took a second dose this morning and feel like I drank rocket fuel! I don't have the jitters or anxiety either. Just clean energy!

GARY2222h | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/23/2016
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

I had been taking these B compound tablets for 2 weeks. I had noticed a tingling sensation in the back of my head and was also getting it in one side of my face. I stopped taking these pills and this went away. One week later I took another tablet and this sensation came back just so I would know these tablets were the cause. These obviously effect people in different ways so people with these symptoms do not have to worry. They may simply be too strong for me but these side effects where not listed within the box and should have been but I did find them listed online. These did not suit meRead More Read Less

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/17/2016

Started taking B-Complex because I was very fatigued and agitated all the time. Been taking it for a couple weeks now and I have noticed a huge difference. More energy, my nerves are settled and improved mood.

NeedsEnergy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/30/2015

I remembered a dr. telling me to try it for energy a while back. I take Nuvigil but was still lacking energy. B seems to help so far or hasn't hurt. Don't know if its coincident but my BP seems to have gone down quite a bit - to normal range. I'm going to keep taking it and see if things stabilize more with energy. So far I have no complaint about it & as with any new medication I tend to journal to see if there is any changes good or bad since the introduction of new medication, so far so good, I'll report back.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/5/2015

I started taking b complex on the advise of a friend, I was feeling really depressed and had no energy because of menopause. I took 2 vitamins my first dose and within 4 hours I felt so much better. take it once every day now to keep me upbeat.

pmathew | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/21/2014

When ever I had a stomach problem, where my pooping was not healthy. I been asked to take this and I felt better with other medicines, After 7 months I am feeling the same thing back again and I am planning to take it again.

landis34 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/8/2014
Condition: Treatment To Prevent Vitamin Deficiency

I have been experiencing restless like feelings all day with the need to walk unable to sit. stopped taking the complex Vit B and the feeling has left. Unable to find a connection between vit B complex and this symptoms

Noname | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/24/2014

Used to help combat symptoms of drug withdrawal after cessation of Effexor XR 75mg

RhondaJB | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/3/2013

To increase my enegry

vitamin b complex | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/9/2013
HappyTime | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/23/2013

I was getting tired in the afternoons and this really gives me the energy to hang in there. I like it because you never no you took it. No weird feeling or anything.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
7/13/2013
Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/20/2013
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

Smells and taste horrible but is very beneficial.

happynhealthy | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/13/2013

Feeling tired all the time, started taking b-complex vitamins hoping for energy. Well it worked, mental focus seemed to get better(Did get better) started studying the effects of vitamin supplements and started treating with them and I feel 100% better.

Alfonso | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
2/26/2013
Condition: Treatment To Prevent Vitamin Deficiency

I have been using B complex for six months, feeling good

healthy | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/2/2013
jkowal87 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
1/10/2013

I have been using this product for over a year now and I have noticed a great change in my energy, skin looks better, as well as being less stressed. I highly recommend this product.

Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/8/2013

Experienced intense tingling all over plus more numbness in hands and feet

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/21/2012
Condition: Lack in Vitamins

I take liquid vit B complex as it makes me completely ill. I had diarrhea and stomach pains. I guess I will do the same as vit b12 (which I have stopped in order to get all the B vitamins) and dose thru-out the day a little a time to avoid the side effects. Praying this works as all my numbers are woefully low.