I am a 51 yr old female & before I was diagnosed I felt like I was 90. I shuffled, had inner & outer tremors, loss of balance, light incontinence, severe body aches & pains & was tired all the time. The meds were like a miracle. I felt like I got my life back. Almost all of the symptoms have gone away. I still feel tired a lot but mostly its because I feel better & push myself to do too much.

I'VE BEEN TAKING THIS FOR THE LAST 5 WEEKS, I CAN SEE ANY CHANGE IN MY SHAKING. I AM FLOUSTRATED WITH THIS CONDITION. AND WOULG WANT TO HAVE STEM-CELL RESARCH APPROVED BY THE U.S GOV.

Bonnie J | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/29/2020
Condition: Parkinson Symptoms

At first it seemed to help but going into the third week I was extremely nauseous, dizzy and couldnâ??t think straight! My tremors never went away. I had to slowly go off the medication because of all the bad side effects. I had wicked eye pain and had difficulty walking. There has to be something better out there than this wicked medication!

Natalie | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/22/2020
Condition: Parkinson's Disease

I am exhausted all of the time and am shaky much of the time. Also my walking is not good and I use a walker all the time. I am frustrated and have lost interest in many of the things I did before.

Gary | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/14/2019
Condition: Parkinson's Disease

I started using Carbidopa-Levodopa ER 25/100 - 3 a day without side effects but also no symptom relief. Dr increased dosage to 50/200 - 2 a day which caused severe nausea all day without any relief of symptoms so I figured I hate the way it makes me feel and isnâ??t helping with symptoms so I stopped taking it. My general physician recommended a different neurological physician who prescribed NeuPro patches, started at 2 mg and increased the dosage to 3 mg and then to 4 mg which I still use. Then I decided to try carbidopa-levodopa again, I started with 25/100 2 times a day and my tremors lessened without noticeable side effects so I switched to 50/200 2 times a day and tremors stopped completely for about a month then they returned to my left hand. The Dr just upped the dosage to 3 a day but havenâ??t noticed much if any change but still do not have side effects that are caused by the Cardidopa-Levodopa.

Gary | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/13/2019
Condition: Parkinson Symptoms

Rls sew | 75 or over | Male | Patient
10/22/2018

I have restless leg syndrome. I recently increased my dose of er at night and got the first nights sleep in a long time