Effective relief of painful gas symptoms; even after abdominal surgery (eg; hystorectomy, c-section, gallbladder). Many MD's overlook it's post-op benefits! (MSO4 doesn't resolve post-op gas pains!) Effective when used has directed and followed by 6-8 oz. glass of water. I am R.N., use it PRN. Prefer to gel-caps has opposed to chewables.

This drug further aggravated the problem. Check Wikipeida, this product is used in manufacturing chewing gum, it gathers small bubbles into one big bubble for removal. This is exactly what happened in my stomach, one large bubble caused tummy aches. Please find the cause of what's causing the gas first instead of self treatments. My Gastrologist found a serious problem in my lower part of stomach....

Anonymous |
6/2/2018
Serin | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/22/2017
Condition: Gas

Be wary of the other ingredients sometimes included with this product. I picked up one brand that contained sorbitol A Laxative / FDA Approved sweetener that some people are very sensitive. Helps with Gas, bloating, and abdominal distension and relieves some of the pain associated with them.

Billy B. | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/20/2016
Condition: Gas

I get Tachycardia. Don't know why this works to stop it, but believe the built up gas actually causes pressure on the Vagus nerve. I never leave home without it. (I'm lactose intolerant and sometimes food has hidden milk solids causing gas.) BTW my bottle says to chew, not swallow whole as mentioned in this article.

Kai G. | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/28/2015
Condition: Gas

I have a tendency to overeat while I'm on my period and I get painful gas that won't go away. The drug works but to get the gas removed is to burp. The problem is I normally get gas at night and I'm up belching for at least and hour or so. It's effective but too effective to some degree.

Little Remedies | 0-2 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
9/8/2015
Condition: Gas

Gas went away but I used the Simethicone in little remedies baby drops, and he broke out in a horrible rash.. Guess he's allergic.