FRANCES | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
4/9/2010
Condition: Pain
middledaughter54 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/26/2009
Condition: Pain

This medication works so well for me for chronic headaches and severe back pain. Nothing works as well not even Vicodin.I only need to use it a few times aweek sometimes less sometimes more. The problem I have is it is difficult to get it from Our local Walgreens or any other pharmacies. When it is not available I have to take other medications such as Fioricet. It does not work as well so I end up needing to take that more often without the best results. My doctor has been my MD for almost 30 years and he watches me very closely.I have no side effects and it works fast if I take it at the beginning of a headache rather than once it gets bad.I end up needing it less often.Read More Read Less