I've been taking metho since spring of 2011. Started out with 4 (2.5 mg) pills a week. Had a little nausea at first with that, but then no side effects. Then dr put me up to 6/week. Had more side effects but that was months ago and now have little to none. I also take 1mg of folic acid a day to help with the side effects. Mostly I might feel a little nauseated later on in the day, and have a s...

It started off fun, but ended in very little fun 3/10

Anonymous |
4/25/2021

Kmc | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/13/2020
Condition: Sarcoidosis

Started out on the lowest dose available. Gradually dosed up experiencing NO relief from symptoms of nerve pain. If anything the pain from nerve damage got worse.

Greg | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/3/2020
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

After taking it for two months got that I couldn't walk 30ft without losing my breath felt like a elephant standing on my chest. Now going to a doctor to try to get my lungs back wish I never took it!

Cosmo3124 | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/14/2018
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Was on prednisone for a year,and I could get by and barely do my job. Went on methotrexate and after 2 months I had to stop working, and I seem to be the worse I have ever been. Went to the ER today and was,go en an injection of prednisone so I could function.

anne | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient