Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of enoxaparin subcutaneous.

4/25/2017 12:17:01 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've use this drug daily and it has worked fine. But the cost of this drug is very high.

5/19/2015 9:26:45 PM

Reviewer: mommy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This was my only option for the DVT since I was pregnant. Sticking yourself is not normal especially if you are a healthy person that has never have to take daily medication. The stinging during and after the fact was very uncomfortable and the bruising. Instructions say not to rub but even though I wouldn't touch the injection site, I still ended up with huge bruises. But had to take it, migh ... Show Full Comment

1/12/2014 9:58:35 PM

Reviewer: Sxr112, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a Dvt and my insurance lowered me to generic Lovenox (enoxaparin) when I was trying to get pregnant. This medication caused clots to form behind my eyes because of the fillers that are used (I had this confirmed by a neuro opthalmologist at the Cleveland Clinic). I had to go back to name-brand and won't ever use this generic again, regardless of cost.

9/16/2013 5:31:59 PM

Reviewer: jpow3453, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I feel better than ever with this medication! Warfarin just didn't do the trick for me!

11/7/2011 3:16:58 PM

Reviewer: Jen S., Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was just diagnosed with my 2nd DVT. Same treatment as before; Lovenox and coumadin. This time i was given the generic, enoxaparain. I think it is just as good as the brand name. My husband gives me my injections and I only feel it about 1/2 the time. I do, however, get the burning for about 3-5 minutes after. And, I have had some bruising.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day