i was put on enoxaparin after an intolerance to coumadin. i find this drug very effective. of course sticking myself once a day is an inconvenience, but the benifits greatly outweigh the small amount of pain.

Erika marie Ellis | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/27/2021

To whom ever broadcloth ? Yes am other pain problems breathing gosh from left breast pain fevers off and on spin spinal pain numb lower back shoulder both arms lost off numb arms fingers legs problems eating more. Father more this meds has made everyday painful even to sleep so in all it has been ruff on me know that my shoulder bone is upper to my neck and the space pain is to the point that is none taking over human body

Volley729 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/15/2018
Condition: Deep Vein Thrombosis Prevention in Abdominal Surgery

Many years ago I took lovenox when I was pregnant with my daughter. I find the generic to be very similar. I think the generic burns a little bit more after injection but doing it slower helps alot. The bruising seems to be the same with both drugs.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/25/2017
Condition: Blood Clot in a Deep Vein

I've use this drug daily and it has worked fine. But the cost of this drug is very high.

mommy | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/19/2015
Condition: Blood Clot in a Deep Vein

This was my only option for the DVT since I was pregnant. Sticking yourself is not normal especially if you are a healthy person that has never have to take daily medication. The stinging during and after the fact was very uncomfortable and the bruising. Instructions say not to rub but even though I wouldn't touch the injection site, I still ended up with huge bruises. But had to take it, might have saved my life.

SWEETS | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/3/2014

My biggest complaint is the stinging pain that lingers after injection and the severe bruising