Just because I did read so many 'bad' reviews when I started Sertraline.. I feel I owe the world my positive experience : ) My day to day life has changed from a constant battle to a breeze. Now I finally feel my normal self again, I realise how anxious and depressed I was. I am a intelligent high functioning person that still got by on shear will power. I have been taking it 2 months and only ...

Anonymous |
5/5/2021

keesl | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/5/2021
Condition: Depression

I was prescribed this medicine for depression and instead of helping it made me extremely suicidal

Anonymous | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/4/2021
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

I am a 22 year old male who is currently on 150mg. I was prescribed Zoloft for SAD. My main cause of anxiety was going out to eat. I had always enjoyed going out before, but suddenly it was a cause of great anxiety. I would avoid going out if possible and going out was a crippling experience. I started taking 50mg of Zoloft, I did not feel it working so I upped it to 100mg 6 weeks later than eventually up to 150mg after 2 1/2 after starting. At 150mg and about 3 months after I started taking it my anxiety melted away. It really did give me my life back. I’m back to my old self. The first two-three weeks I took it I did feel more anxious and sick but just keep with it. Don’t be afraid to up the dosage of it isn’t work well enough for you. I suggest upping it by 25mg so that you don’t get sick when you start taking more.

Anonymous |
5/1/2021
Condition: Depression

Failure2Launch | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/30/2021
Condition: Depression

It definitely smooths out the highs and the lows, and that's important. However, now I cannot have an orgasm, even with masturbation. That's depressing, and counter-intuitive for the reason taking the med in the first place!