I GUESS I HAVE A TOLERANCE TO THIS MEDICATION, CUZ IT HAS NOT YET WORKED FOR ME!!!! BUT I KEEP HOPING THAT ONE DAY IT WILL JUST KICK IN OR WE MIGHT FIND THE CORRECT DOSE OR COMBO BOUT I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL CUZ MHMR DR'S HAD ME ON LIKE 10 DIFF MEDS, AND SO MY MOM SAID NO NO NO... I WAS LIKE ZOMBI, SO SHE TOOK ME MENTAL HOSP... SHOLE CREEK!!!! IT SUCKED, BUT IM GLAD SHE DID IT TO GET ME OFF OF ALL THO...

Kcrow0212 | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/25/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

My dr just switched me from adderall to this detroamphetmine and I am extremely nauseous and dizzy? Ice been on it for 3 weeks now. Is this normal? I do feel calmer and not on such a high, like adderall, but I�m just wondering if the side effects will go away.

Peace2021 | 55-64 | Male | Patient
11/9/2020
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I started taking this med less that a month. I am not sure it is helping or making me feel worse. My focus and concentration have not improved. I already suffer from anxiety and depression. So, far the only change I've noticed is more anxiety and depression. How much longer am I suppose to take this med before I see any benefits. Disappointed

rivermom66 | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/17/2019
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I was diagnosed with severe Adult ADD. I was put on this medication and the difference in my quality of life is like night and day. Mt bills have been paid ON TIME for 4 years now, I've stayed in the same home, I am organized. If I do not take this medication for a number of days then my house starts to look like the drawers and closets exploded. I have no ability to focus on taking care of individual tasks. It's just a difference of night and day.

Anonymous |
12/20/2018
JLC | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/5/2018
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

This medicine has helped me focus on the tasks that I am going to get done. I have more energy and focus that is the plus side. The negatives are stomach cramping but it is tolerable. The positive out weights the negatives.