I broke out into an allergic reaction from taking this medication. Hospitalized for days and out sick for OVER 2 weeks. I DO NOT recommend this medication to ANYONE!!!

I had an allergic reaction to this drug with hives and itching all over my body. I do not raccomend it

Robert | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/24/2014
Condition: Acute Infection of the Nose, Throat or Sinus

Prescribed for throat-sinus infection. Not sure why the Doctor gave it to me since I am allergic to Penicillin. I unfortunately did not do any research about the complications and read up about it. My back started itching really bad and swelled up with hives. He gave me an antidote (can't remember) and the hives went away. Told me to stop taking it. Ceclor is a cephalosporin type drug. I now tell all my Doctors about my allergic reaction to Ceclor and Penicillin to be safe.

cathy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/9/2014

This is the 3rd time using this medication and I cannot say enough good things about it. Ive used it to treat pneumonia, pelvic infection and now a severe tooth infection.

Jcliinton | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/2/2014
Condition: Bacterial Pneumonia caused by Haemophilus Influenzae

I was pregnant & baby was due in April. I got the flu which turned to bronchitis the had used other antibiotics but nothing worked and the baby was due in a few weeks. I asked the doctor if I could take ceclor because it covered a broader spectrum of bacteria . After reading his book he said yes. I had been sick since January & I knew I wouldn't make it through labor the condition I was in. The doctor said yes & I was well by the time I finished the medication & delivered a healthy baby with no ill effects!

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/13/2014
Condition: Pneumonia

This has been the only drug to clear my pnuemonia

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/15/2013
Condition: Bacterial Pneumonia caused by Haemophilus Influenzae

I took Ceclor and ended up vomiting, so dehydrated I had to go to the emergency room, and with transient hepatitis. This nasty drug does a real number on your liver - my advise is to STAY AWAY!