Fantastic way to get you started once the weight started coming off along with my doctor we tappered the dose and I kept going! Strongly recommend!

I took my first dose today. I had sevre jitters, I had to take a klonapin to calm down. I had no ENERGY! Thank GOD I bought it at GNC store cause they give FULL REFUNDS! I paid 52.00 dollars a bottle. I bought 2 bottles, that I will probally be taking back.

larae | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/5/2014
Condition: Overweight

i just started on this wight control dont know much about it

Hellen | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
12/15/2013
Condition: Overweight

I saw this drug in the over the counter area & decided to give it a try. I was about 50 pounds over my acceptable 134 lb. weight. It did the job well. My cholesterol levels dropped dramatically (I stopped the lipitor while taking this drug) & don't need it anymore. I only take it every other day to control my appetite & keep my energy going. If I forget to take it, I don't have withdrawal issues; but I get hungrier than usually. It also gives me a lot of energy. I am the kind of person who never exercises, so this is just a great drug. I lost most weight in the first 3 months because I was taking it every day. Also, being summer/beginning of fall, I could eat much more fresh fruit & vegetables. I do not have anymore the quick blood circulation, or a little dizziness, like at the beginning, but it keeps working.

Chrissy | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
10/30/2013
Condition: Overweight

The person taking this supplement has lost a lot of weight however his personality is changed. Aggression, hallucinations, hearing things, paranoia are just the tip of the iceberg. I have become scared of a man that i used to trust unconditionally. It should be required a prescription for this kind of drug. He just walked into the pharmacy and bought it.

gz | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/7/2013
Condition: Overweight

I take one pill early in the morning after breakfast and it takes away hunger/appetite for a full 8 hours without any other side effects. I am sensitive to caffeine so if I take it later then I stay awake too long.

LindaLou | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/1/2013
Condition: Overweight

Be prepared that this drug blocks fat from absorbing into your body so if you eat something with a lot of fat, it will come out. Except to see the oil in the toilet. That said, I lost weight faster with this Rx. I was amazed at how well it worked. Because of the fat being blocked and me being able to tell how bad something was by looking into the toilet, it helped me change my eating habits. I've been off it for about 6 months now and I haven't gained the weight back because I learned how to eat correctly because of it.