Had IBS for 40 years. Doctor finally prescribed Imodium once or twice a day along with a fiber pill. One pill a day changed my life. Have had no side effects.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | Patient
3/2/2018
Condition: Diarrhea

in a few words just perfect works for me all the times.

Norma | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
5/18/2017
Condition: Diarrhea

I have IBS with Diarrhea, and am almost house bound. Taking one Imodium AD 30 minutes before breakfast to help slow down bowel motility really helps. Most of the time it works, but I eat lots of fiber in the evening to help with the constipation it causes. Not perfect, but allows me to go out and do the things I need to do without worrying so much about sudden onsets of diarrhea.

female73922 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/15/2016
Condition: Diarrhea

Worked too well for me. Stopped the diarrhea but have now been constipated since using it 3 days ago. Traded one problem for another.

Foxygeye | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/30/2016
Condition: Diarrhea

Whenever I have had a bad case of diarrhea, I take two Immodium A-D's, and that's it! It's over, just like that, with no side effects. I wish other medicine worked as well as this one. For me, it's like a wonder drug.

sb123 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/21/2014
Condition: Diarrhea

This medication works very well initially but a few hours later, causes extreme upper abdominal pain, gas and very bad bloating.