As a result of a car accident (& pending law enforcement issues), I ended up spending a month in the county's jail. A couple of days after I got out, I started having terrible diarrhea, stomach/bowel pains/cramps. This is more than I had ever experienced.I was farting/passing gas almost all day/night.It started to get a little bit more than funny (the farting part, lol).I finally couldn't stand t...

it sucked

Jules55 | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/12/2016
Condition: Diarrhea

I began taking the generic Levsin a few years ago after a colitis attack that occurred a year after being hospitalized for C Diff. I won't go anywhere without this! It's very effective at stopping cramping associated with diarrhea. I have no side effects.

thenewme | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/10/2014
Condition: Irritable Colon

This drug is a lifesaver (Not literally, but it feels that way)! I have stress induced IBS (cramping and diarrhea) and Levsin takes less than a few minutes to relieve all my symptoms. I am so thankful for this wonder drug, it eliminates embarrassing bathroom runs (literally) and disgusting gas station restroom visits. My life almost feels normal!

Hyoscyamine | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/7/2013

It has caused me to feel bad, I suppose. Overall it has been o.k.

CLEH | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/20/2013
Condition: Irritable Colon

I had burning and diarrhea in 2011, unresponsive to OTC medication. I have a diverticula and my gastroenterologist thought it was probably inflamed or that I had IBS. She prescribed hyoscemine (sp)? I took it for a few days only, and it cleared up nicely. I don't remember having any of the side effects described above and was totally satisfied. I was 86 years old.

Steve | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/14/2013
Condition: Diarrhea

Especially after breakfast I would often have to make a run for the john to have a bowel movement. Many times I failed to make it in time and had a mess to clean up. Things have not improved as much as I had hoped. I have also started Probiatics at the request of my doctor. This has been over a month. I have tried to eliminate dairy products and still little emprovement.