vexdz | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/1/2014

fun

Kingtut | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/13/2013

I have always been inflicted with a butt cleft crack or fissure, sometimes last 2 days to 2 weeks if left untreated. This past attack was a nasty bleeding crack, I used this product and in 2 days I noticed a improvement and now 5 days not damage is noticeable and skin looks healthy. We have always used this US product with never an issue on anything from paper cuts to now Butt cracks. If you are allergic to neomycin I would stay away from this and maybe try polysporin instead, as its third antibiotic is gramicidin.Read More Read Less

John G | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/30/2013

I had a biopsy on basal cell skin cancer on the left side of my nose. I used Neosporin daily for 5 days. The area around the wound began to blister. I discontinued use and the area seems to be improving. If you use this product for conditions similar to mine, use caution.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/21/2013
Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/27/2013
Condition: Skin Infection due to a Bacteria

A diabetic since age 14 ( now 63 ) I used this stuff as soon as it became available. It worked then and still does for me. I am so taken back by the doctors who used to love recommending it but now hate it. Just had thumb surgery and wouldn't you know it got infected. Am on a strong antibiotic pill but still am using neosporin and not telling doctor. It helps with the healing and pain.

Babyprincess | 35-44 | Female | Patient
6/26/2013

Had an allergic reaction. Had to take prednisone for two weeks and lost work also. It was ONE of my worst experiences.

Quizshow904 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/11/2011
Condition: Minor Skin Infection caused by Bacteria

I had a biopsy of tissue on the outer corner of the right eye. I was told to put neosporin on the place to prevent infection. By the next day I was developing redness we thought was infection so I proceeded to use it more frequently. By the 3rd day my right eye was swollen shut and I was told that I had an allegic reaction to the neosporin. I was told to use polysporin due to the presence of neomyacin in the neosporin. It took 10 days for the affects to go away.

tomnjeri | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/14/2009

I had a basal cell scraping and had an allergic reaction to Bacitracin in the past, so I used Neosporin and had a terrible reaction. Red bumps that oozed and continued up my arms and went to the left hand & arm also. Got it in my eyes and the reaction was red eyes and much swelling. Visits to the Optomitrist and Dermatologist was needed.

pam smith | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/6/2008

My own fault as i had an allergic reaction several years back from a Mohs surgery. I just had a skin biopsy this week and they put the Neosporin topical on right in the office and i told the staff I had an allergy to this but had forgotten to include in my medical record. She wuickly washed off, but apparantly not correctly as it has just really started the reaction with raised red bumps all around the areas she wiped clean. I have some Prednisone, should I take some??