I have generalized MG with extreme fatigue , I have been taking 60mg every 4 hours since 2003. It has allowed me to continue working as a GM but I still require rest by end of week lots of rest.

This medication is supposed to strengthen muscles. I have not noticed any change. If I don't take it with food I get severe stomach cramps, sweat, can't breathe, can't talk, can't swallow. I get the WORST charlie horses in every part of my body. I can actually say I hate taking this medicine. I had a droopy eyelid before I was diagnosed with MG. It has gone away. That is the only good thing that h...

Tiger1 | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/12/2019
Condition: Myasthenia Gravis

I was diagnosed with Ocular MG 6 months ago and have taken this medication for the past 4 months. It has improved the drooping eylid and cleared my vision but the side effeccts include fatigue, nausea, some problems swallowing and muscle weakness in the neck and shoulders. I take 60mg twice a day but expect my medication to be adjusted for better relief during waking hours.

laineybea | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/28/2019
Condition: Myasthenia Gravis

Only found a year ago when I had serious respiratory problem. Had all the symptoms in the hospital, but thought it was the antibiotics! It took a while to work up to the full dose, but no longer have the double vision, shakiness,or difficulty swallowing. I am getting stronger every day, and am thankful that I didn't get it earlier in life. I still get very tired and have no second wind.

Gary | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/2/2017
Condition: Myasthenia Gravis

Stopped double vision. Arm muscles get tired quickly. Eye lids droop,sometimes severely. Leg muscles also tire, especially goring up steps.

frustrated-g | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/23/2017
Condition: Myasthenia Gravis

the effects of this drug last 4 hours when taking 30mg. cutting a tablet is not very effective when you have fingers that dont respond correctly

Brian | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/13/2017
Condition: Myasthenia Gravis

Not a cure for M Gravis but a bill help in controlling it.