I HAVE SLOWED DIGESTION {GASTROPARESIS}. I USE THIS TO HELP PUSH MY FOOD THRU FASTER. I TAKE 1 TSP. A HALF AN HOUR BEFORE I EAT AND BEFORE BEDTIME. IT IS AMAZING. I WAS SO HAPPY TO FIND SOMETHING THAT WORKS SO WELL FOR MY CONDITION.

This medication was for my one month old son. I tried everything to get him to keep his food down, but nothing worked. He was only on the medication for a day and a half and he was vomiting everything he ate about 5 to 10 minutes after eating. It is a horrible medication for any child to be on let alone a newborn baby!

Sana | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/27/2019
Condition: Acute Streptococcus Pyogenes Bacteria Infection of Sinuses

My doctor gave me this medicine for sore throat.Before taking this medicine i had only throat pain but after taking this ,It became worse .It didnt help but also increase my chest pain and it gives me pianful cough which was not before .I will not use this medicine ever.doc gave my son the same erithromycine and he is also having the same thing.This is complete disaster .Please throw this medicine .This is not cure .This is the pain enhancer medicine.0/10

Stk | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/8/2019
Condition: Acute Bacterial Infection of the Sinuses

Hearing loss

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/31/2017
Condition: Skin Infection

I have noticed a SMELL emmiting from my body since starting these tablets. I am unsure if its from the pills or just coincidence.

azwir | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/4/2015
Condition: Pneumonia caused by Bacteria

This antibiotic indeed cure my illness, I'm no longer having a prolong cough. But the side effects of this antibiotic been really difficult for me to handle. Upsetting stomach, diarrhea, nausea, chest pain, but I endure all of it for the greater good.

KMacLean | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/7/2015
Condition: Acute Bacterial Infection of the Sinuses

The reason is the closest description (since this filed MUST be completed) because none of the options accurately applied. This drug was prescribed by a Dr Dyogi due to my severe symptoms of a flu/bronchial cough. I stopped taking the medication after a few days due to the agony of the stomach pains and nausea that sent me to bed for two days. I felt worse than the virus symptoms, and my blood pressure dropped to 88/54. Not happy!