I took two at night. Very drowsy the next morning. But the itching was lessened. I think I will take only one from now on.

Did not calm the itching at all, I was taking 25 mg, could I take a higher dose?

Tamara | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/24/2018
Condition: Severe Itching

I have scleroderma and the itching is about to kill me. My Dr. prescribed hydroxyzine, telling me it would stop my itching. It did no such thing. I lay in bed and clawed my arms and legs all night. It didn't even make me sleepy. I'm seeking ANY drug that will eliminate this horrid itching.

John | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/14/2016
Condition: Anxious

Have been experiencing panic attacks past 4 years due to PTSD. This drug has changed my life for the better. I take it once daily two hours before bed. A certain level of histamine is necessary for our bodies to function properly. That is the reason I do not take it twice daily. I sleep much better, digest food better and above all do not experience panic attacks anymore. It has only been two months but my fingers are crossed that this continues. I do experience a bit of physical nervousness between doses but not emotionally. Do not use any other stimulants with this including caffeine for the best benefit. Absolutely no alcohol. It is worth it.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/7/2015
Condition: Severe Itching

Makes me a little too sleepy to get through the day well. But takes care of the itch that also was causing me difficulty in getting a good nights sleep and getting through the day. I'll take the sleepy rather than the itchy any day.

stellatwin | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/3/2014

I was a little reluctant to take this drug but it actually worked for vulvadymia. I had a burning sensation in my vulva area. After taking the drug for 3 weeks the symtoms dissapeared.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/27/2014
Condition: Severe Itching

I had a horrible rash!! The itching was just awful! This really helped me. I would def use again!!!