I think its great that a small pink pill replaced nights of inputting creams and days of it leaking out. My experience was positive very satisfied with results and will use again if needed. No side effects - took pill out night before bed just in case. I get yeast infections offen because I think I have allergies from my husbands semin, for real. for some reason if I let him do his business inside...

Used many times and it worked great. This time though, it didn't work at all. Tried monistat and that didn't work at all. And I can't get in to see my doctor for 5 days! Going to try garlic while I wait.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/15/2017

sunnymax | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/2/2017
Condition: Candida Fungus Infection of Mouth, Skin, Nails or Vagina

I hadn't had a yeast infection in years and was horribly uncomfortable for a day and half before being prescribed 1 dose of fluconazole. Less than 24hours after taking this medication my symptoms have improved dramatically. I'm still not 100% cured but boy am I 10x more comfortable.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/31/2017
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

It's absolutely crazy how fast this pill works.This is my second time having to use this pill (I switched bath soaps...Didn't react too well). I took it at 12 noon today, it's now 3:10 and I don't feel any of the symptoms I was experiencing earlier. It's like you can actually feel it working and clearing up. I recommend this drug to all of my friends if they ever have any issues and I can honestly say I have made a believer out of them all.

ewok | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/2/2017
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection due to Candida Albicans Fungus

First thing is the side effects are horrible I have severe lower back pain,stomach pain and nausea. I'm on my second pill and I still have the yeast infection so I will call my doctor today to see about using the cream. I will never take this pill again.

Anonymous |
1/28/2017
Condition: Ringworm of Groin Area
Lady Bird | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/15/2017
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I was only required to take 2 pills one week apart and the infection was gone in no time

sag | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/18/2016

Used for rash under breast and stomach. Second time I have used this medication. Took for 2 days, developed headache, flushing of face, and very high blood pressure. Stopped taking after 2 days but it takes a while to get out of your system.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/22/2016
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

Have had reoccurring yeast infections. Went to get a yearly check up and had asked my OB if there was anything not OTC I could take. 10 pills every 3 days (a month of treatment) helped immensely! I haven't had this much relief for a long time.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/17/2016
Condition: Thrush

I feel like I am living outside my body. Vision is blurry, dizzy, light headed and body aches. I will not be taking anymore. It has knocked me off my feet.

Linda | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
4/20/2016
Condition: Lung Infection caused by Coccidioides Fungus

My husband has been taking it for about 1 week and for some reason I think he has develop some kind of sinus problem. I'm hoping it goes away. today he has become tiredness and lets see how he does next week.

Dee | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/17/2016
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

Severe Vaginal yeast infection after taking medication for sinus infection. Relief withing two hours after taking this medication.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/3/2016
Condition: Fungal Meningitis caused by Cryptococcus

tx with flz 1998 for cryptococcal meningitis have remained on maintenance dose 200mg daily since. Have only had one titre spike once in that time span and its much easier to tolerate than amphotericin b

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/27/2016
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

Really bad headaches & nausea, awful

Rantote | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/29/2015
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I have the medication for more than a year and I still have the yeast infection.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient
11/30/2015
Condition: Treatment for Prevention of Vulvovaginal Yeast Infection

works, with the cream too, but now I have a rash on arms leg , arm pits and under breast

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/8/2015
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

this mediation gave me the worse nausea of my life. TERRIBLE. Every time I eat I get stomach pains and feel as if there is vomit in my throat. has anyone else experienced this?

lagunaniguel | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/21/2015
Condition: Candida Fungus Infection of Mouth, Skin, Nails or Vagina

I have recurrent vaginal yeast infections and although this drug works great, it is a serious drug. I have discovered a natural and just as effective way which I wish doctors had told me when I was 20. If you open 5-6 acidopholis capsules into a sterile vaginal douche bottle, add sterile water (bottled water), shake and douche while laying with your legs up in your tub to allow the bugs to attack/ re- balance the yeast inside and be sure to include pouring bugs on the exterior areas that are itching as well for at least 15 mins. Don't rinse off your vagina area and don't add cream. Begins working immediately.Read More Read Less

Uno | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/12/2015
Condition: Fungal Infection of the Esophagus

Worst side effects I have ever had with a drug. Could only take if for 5 days. Could not eat, nausea all day by second day, lethargic, could not sleep, just miserable feeling and a cough.

R S S | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/29/2014
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I had a terrible infection which caused me great discomfort and irritation. My doctor prescribed me these pills, one for each day for 3 days and my infection now is almost cured. However, I would suggest that the pills should be accompanied by a cream that can applied, as prescribed by your doctor.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/25/2014
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I had a yeast infection to the 10th Power!!! I tried some OTC vaginal meds and definitely didn't work out for me. Seem like it got worse. Very embarrassing and uncomfortable NOT A GOOD FEELING!!! My Dr prescribed me 2 doses at 150mg each. Took the 1st pill at noon and I could really feel relief within hours. I highly recommend this pill for quick relief. Thank goodness for Fluconazole!