I married a girl who had herpies, Soon after I got what I feel was herpies also. I dont rember how I came across Synalar. I think it was in mexico and I bought 3 tubes. Today is the first day I thought to look it up on the internet. My experience is when I applyed Synalar in a short period of time the symtims disapeared, In a week or two It would reappear and it was the same expearence for about t...

skin condition round base of hair line. returns when treatment is stopped

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/5/2019
Condition: Skin Condition

All I can say is this cream works for EVERYTHING skin related. Cure rashes, heal cuts and scrapes fast, it even lightened under eye darkness. Cleared up eczema. I’m telling you everything!!!

ZathrasOne | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/7/2016
Condition: Contact Dermatitis

I generally feel that cortisteroids are over used, there is one time that I used this as a kid. I had gotten a serious Poison Oak exposure when hiking and my doctor had some of this as a sample ( I think this had just come out). I had already suffered from the blisters for a couple weeks and my parents were getting concerned as nothing seem to help the blistering and itching. When we applied the Synalar the symptoms started to subside almost immediately and were gone within a few days! Although I don't generally subscribe to using this type of medication on a regular basis, this is one of those cases (which is unlikely to reoccur) where it worked wonders.

Effectiveness | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/16/2015
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

For me was an excellent medication. My doctor prescribed me for dermatitis and just in one day my skin was really better. That was many years ago, but now when I need for any problem in my skin I use always Synalar.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/7/2014
Condition: Scaly Oily Skin Problem Primarily On Face and Scalp
Relief at last | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/13/2010
Condition: Anal Itching

Horrible case of what I thought was hemmeroids. I was plagued for 3-4 months, horrible itching and bleeding. I tried every product over the counter with no relief. I am not one to go to the doctors, and given the nature of this condition, was not going to make an exception Then I tried this product and within 1 week everything got better. I cannot say long term how this will work out, but for today I am without pain, itching and bleeding!