I use this on my knee before and after hours of cycling and it has effectively allowed me to stop living on Advil to keep the pain and swelling away. I was shocked at how well it worked.

I have been using it for idiopathic polyneuropathy in both feet, which is not debilitating after over a decade...helps with odd sensation.

Aspercreme Max Spray | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/4/2021
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

I bought Aspercreme Max Lidocaine patches & Dry Spray. What a rip off. Neither helped my pain & gave me NO relief at all. I got patches from my Humana OTC pharmacy. Pain relief within minutes. Wasted money for a senior gramma to lose.

Anonymous |
5/2/2021

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/29/2019
Condition: Arthritis

I recently tried aspercream on my knee for arthritis pain and swelling. The pain was especially bad at night. The relief I have experienced has been amazing and lasts for 8-10 hours. I have not had any noticable side effects.

TF | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/2/2018
Condition: Arthritis

I have used this product for years with good results. I am disappointed in the outrageous price increase from $5.00 to over $20.00/$25.00. Why? No one can find a reason. Due to this price increase I may have to find a replacement for a great product.

pizza | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/23/2018
Condition: Muscle Pain

did not give me any relief at all no heat no nothing except made my skin feel like it had cream rubbed on it