I use this on my knee before and after hours of cycling and it has effectively allowed me to stop living on Advil to keep the pain and swelling away. I was shocked at how well it worked.

I have been using it for idiopathic polyneuropathy in both feet, which is not debilitating after over a decade...helps with odd sensation.

Anonymous | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/29/2019
Condition: Arthritis

I recently tried aspercream on my knee for arthritis pain and swelling. The pain was especially bad at night. The relief I have experienced has been amazing and lasts for 8-10 hours. I have not had any noticable side effects.

TF | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/2/2018
Condition: Arthritis

I have used this product for years with good results. I am disappointed in the outrageous price increase from $5.00 to over $20.00/$25.00. Why? No one can find a reason. Due to this price increase I may have to find a replacement for a great product.

pizza | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/23/2018
Condition: Muscle Pain

did not give me any relief at all no heat no nothing except made my skin feel like it had cream rubbed on it

Laughing_horror | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/17/2017
Condition: Arthritis

I have been suffering from severe arthritis pain on and off for the past 5 years while usually taking Naproxen but I decided to opt for a cream this time. I have tried the Voltaren Emugel in the past which took the edge off the pain allowing me to try and get by with my day without wanting to cut my own feet off but Aspercreme took 90% of the pain away and has allowed me to be able to walk, work, continue with my day without suffering. I highly recommend it!

Patty | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/28/2017

Tried it for frozen shoulder. Make a couple cuts in patch to fit on the rounded area of shoulder. I did not find any relief.