This medication has not helped me at all. In fact my eyes feel worse than ever. I have had blurred vision, headache and especially sharp pains in my temples since I started using this. I will be going back to my opthamologist soon and I have stopped using this medication as I am only feeling worse than when I started using it.

Loro7 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/10/2013
Condition: Dotted Lesions or Damage on Cornea of Eye

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/16/2010
Condition: Osteoporosis

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

Sylvia | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/13/2008
Condition: Inflammation of the Eye

I've noticed that when I add a drop of FO into my conjunctivitus eye, a short while later (not immediately) I experience what I would best describe as a low grade pulsing pain near my temple. Is this the steroid medication fighting the inflammation? Should I be very concerned? Please help.