I've been having heart palpitations since in my 20's and started becoming more frequently every day so I researched what could help and tried 400 mg of mag with 1000 mg of calcium which will keep you from getting diarrhea from the mag and took it right before I went to bed, well I felt like a new person the next day! 1st time in 25 yrs I don't have palpitations and feel so good! And as a bonus it ...

I was given mega doses{4 a day| for magnesium Oxide. I recently had heart problems and had an IUD placed in my chest.

Susan | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/6/2017
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

I take one pill every night to keep me regular... it is so much safer than stool softeners or laxatives and I am glad I switched... my doctor is also happy with this choice.

John | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/7/2015
Condition: Low Amount of Magnesium in the Blood

Just started this at 500 mg daily because of chemo - depleted magnesium in blood. After 5 days, I began itching horribly - then broke out in hives. Took benadryl tonight for relief and will contact doctor in morning.

KatheeLynne | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years |
4/11/2015
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

Have had issues with constipation for most of my life, I believe due to much use of antibiotics. A doctor through my medical insurance company told me about it. I have now used it for many years, but now it is less effective and I use a bowel softener as well. I still have to take the magnesium along with it though, or neither one is effective anymore. It also helps with my absorption of Calcium, which has also been chronic with me. Getting enough Calcium prevents leg aches, especially in women on their periods, so anything to help absorb it is desirable. If anyone has any ideas as to what I could do, let me know, please. I walk daily, eat fruits, vegetables, and drink fluids, such as water, white tea, coffee. I am trying to eat a lot of celery and more salads daily. Cheese seems to cause more problems and hard to give up, since I get so hungry and cheese satiates me. Thanks all!

[email protected] | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/1/2014

My skin is getting crappy looks like dry desert.

kicks | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/27/2014
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

I've dealt with constipation for many years and came across magnesium oxide as a remedy. I took 2 pills (400mg ea) at bedtime and it has helped tremendously! This is a miracle supplement! The bottle instructs taking 3 tablets daily. The only reason I didn't give a full 5 stars for satisfaction (and hoping someone can suggest something) is that I'm dealing with major bloat now. I feel full and swollen in my abdomen all day now. Not sure if I should stop the magnesium or treat the bloating. If anyone has any advice, please let me know.