I have been on this cream for 8 months. I suffered from acne but now they are completely gone. It is a strong drying cream so use it twice per week if u are just starting with this cream. I see a dermatologist every 2 to 3 weeks and I'm so happy with this cream. I'm already 40 yrs old so not only does it help with acne it helps with fine lines as well. Per my dermatologist my daughter also uses th...

I end up with drooping of one side of my face

Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/6/2021
Condition: Acne

I've been using it since 6 months ago and still taking a treatment but do not having any improvement in my skin I've cystic acne almost 5 to 7 scars on my face but actually I think it's hormonal imbalance contribute in the new grown pimple/acne this is my 4th session of treatment but somewhere i had a doubt that it's a hereditary problem that's how now I'm not worrying too much about it..

n2starbucks | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/18/2021

Used it for 2 days. Had severe headaches and skull pressure nausea, diarrhea and dizziness. Felt really out of sorts. I do not recommend if you have hypersensitivity

jamesr83 | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/26/2020
Condition: Acne

This product helped in early stages of healing from persistent and long term acne/folliculitis/boils on my bottom. I have since moved to AHA based products like AmLacti for maintenance and this seems to work well I also blogged about my experience here: https://clearupbuttacne.wordpress.com/

nathanv | 19-24 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/5/2020
Condition: Acne

I always have had pretty bad acne, but the main reason I wanted to try tretinoin was for the anti aging effects. So having acne allowed me to be prescribed it easily. I experienced SOOO much flakiness all over my face but ESPECIALLY my chin, jaw, neck, and cheeks. Everyone says their skin is dry and irritated, but this is different. Its not regular dry skin, but your skin shedding layers on layers each day as your skin cells begin to regenerate faster. I legit woke up each day with dead skin HANGING off my face. Couldn't apply it daily like recommended until 3 months in. But around the 3 1/2 mark I REALLY started seeing results. CLEAREST SKIN SINCE 5TH GRADE. NO NEW BREAKOUTS. This medication works great with niacinamide too. Oh, and if you've heard of the tretinoin purge, its real. I broke out really bad the first 2 weeks I was using this. Like its grand finale before being banned from ever appearing on my face again. 5 stars

Nicole | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/2/2020
Condition: Acne

After apply this to my face for 2 years every night I slowly got headaches, tinitius, dizziness & to top it off I had double vision for a month straight. This caused so much cranial pressure. Please console with a doctor before using this product.