I have Myasthenia Gravis and this is the last a miracle medicine for me...i have had all the other treatments ie, IGIV, imuran, prednisone..all they did was make me fat and sick. this drug seems to have started to work after 6 weeks of 2000 mg twice a day.i did experience nausea and vomiting week 4 but that seems to have passed. i feel human and i can go out and do the things i enjoy doing. this ...

davey182006 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/13/2021

I Have Myestenia Gravis and this drug stops all the symptoms of this disease .

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/12/2019
Condition: Sarcoidosis

Tx for Sarcoidosis is not FDA approved. I was taking it for almost 1 yr and it DID help the condition. However, the generic caused altered mental state and severe diarrhea c/complete incontinence (in public places as well as home!)!! We are trying to get the Brand name Cellcept, however the insurance does not want to pay and since it is NOT FDA approved for Sarcoid, it is making it even more difficult. I have all of the other adverse reactions every day WITHOUT Mycophenolate but mycophenolate took them away; alternatively, I have altered mental state and uncontrollable severe diarrhea. I am in so much pain and we are at a dead end because I cannot take steroids due to adverse reaction, and I have Stage 3 kidney disease. I cry at the fact that I am made to suffer symptoms because of the cost of Cellcept and insurance not wanting to pay. I cannot afford to pay more than my copay, which is minimal. Per test results, the mycophenolate did do it's job but the adverse reactions are unbearable!!!

Jane | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/7/2018