On Coumadin for 30 years in Sept. These reviews are AMAZING! People using words like; "annoyed" with the drug. Try stroke, now THAT is annoying. (Done it) "I can't eat what I want when I want to".... u can eat, it just takes planning. Try being a diabetic! Coumadin has saved my LIFE. It can save yours, or keep you from having a stroke or PE. Read the INSERT on your prescription. COUMADIN will NOT;...

I take coumaden and not the generic warfarin. My side effects are fatigue, waking up anxious, and hair loss. My main complaint is that it seems to have affected my personality, making me more worried, anxious, depressed. I take 7.5 mg per day, and have for over one year. I had a bad case of pulmonary embolisms, blood clots that went from left leg, through heart to lungs which started me of...

5/8/2021

5/3/2021

FanMan | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/2/2021
Condition: Blood Clot in a Deep Vein

This is rat poison, this drug shouldn't be considered to be given out anymore, it's not the 1940's. Headaches all the time, wearing coats in the dead heat of summer, and food tasted nasty. 6 months of hell of getting stabbed every week to be regulated.

4/18/2021

Lee | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/24/2019

I’m a 35yr old female that has been on Coumadin since feb 2018 after having arterial thrombosis is right foot, severed and painful infection in discs - lower back and then diagnosed with infectious endocarditis which had eaten away at most of my mitral valve. I now have a mechanical one. This medication is ruining my life :( I vomit for no reason almost daily I have crippling nausea, fatigue my skin is a mess! have been hospitalised numerous times from falls and I still have palpitations, I can feel my heart beat is out of sync and my inr is barely within normal range. One week it was 6.0!!! Next week it can be as low as 1.1 ! Does anyone else have these issues ? I know I had open heart surgery but I thought I would be feeling “normal” again but I just feel sick every day :(