MVDK | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/4/2019
Condition: Drowsiness

Caffedrine kept my energy level up when I was working two jobs and had quite limited time to sleep. It made me alert without jitteryness and did not cause me hallucinations or delusions which Vivarin does. No doze never helped I could go to sleep immediately upon taking. Red Bull tastes terrible, is full of chemicals, and is quite dangerous. Five hour energy works but not nearly as well as Caffedrine. Made me lose my appetite. Every time I stepped on the scale I had lost weight. How cool is that.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/27/2016
Condition: Drowsiness

It perks me up and keeps me there for 4 hours, unlike the other pills that make me jittery, then crash me in 2-3 hours.