I was prescribed Elidel by another dermatologist for my seborrheic dermatitis, which didn't help and just burned. I went to another and he prescribed Desonide, and it cleared it right up without any burning or anything.

Excellent medicine that was given to me for what looked a rash around the inside of my crotch...sorta like the Jokey Itch does. It cleared up the rash quickly.

Jatin | 13-18 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/22/2021
Condition: Itching

Isko lagate hi face pr jalan hoti hai aur khujli machti h

Samilee | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/30/2020

I was given a sample of this to use for arthritis pain in my knees. I rubbed it on and within minutes, the pain was greatly diminished. Today is the third time I have used it and it just relieves the pain so that I can walk relatively comfortably. I had no idea it was for skin problems.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/4/2016
Condition: Skin Rash that Becomes Thick & Discolored From Rubbing It

Drastic change only in few days !trustworthy

Stinky | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/17/2016
Condition: Skin Condition

For years my hands have pealed in the winter and my doctor and I have not been able to determine what or why this happens. It has now started to happen during the spring and into the summer. So she prescribed me this and what a difference. I have tried other creams and lotions but this was the magic trick I was looking for.

HappyLady999 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/19/2016
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

I had rashes all over my forehead and two patches on both side of lips. Was first prescribed with Alclometasone which did not help. Went to see a different Dr. and received Desonide. The itchy and rash went away 80% first night, and almost gone by the third day. Awesome!

Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/25/2016
Condition: Contact Dermatitis

Had horrible ezema on face. It was discolored, peeled constantly,was extremely red, flaked, grew bigger, and burned and itched at night. This cleared it up in less than two weeks. It was also dry.

Cococarr | 0-2 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
6/18/2015
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

Tough to spread a thick ointment over large treatment areas without agitating the skin and making it even more itchy than it was. Gel might be better. Did not sufficiently clear the eczema and was supposed to be for flares only but the flares never went away.

Quincy | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/8/2015
Condition: Scaly Oily Skin Problem Primarily On Face and Scalp

While the ointment leaves my skin feeling greasy I cannot fault it's effectiveness and am 100% satisfied with the product.

LOVE THIS MEDICATION | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/16/2015
Condition: Inflammation of Skin caused by an Allergy

This is a wonderful product. I have severe dry lips that burn. I apply this ointment at bed time and by morning my lips are greatly improved. Also, I am a nurse and I was my hands all the time, when they get red and chapped I put this on my hands and improved within 24 hours.

mrsdianee | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
11/2/2014
cxr2vs | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/6/2014
Condition: Genital Itching

I am 60 and Since I was 16 I had genital itching. After one week of using this product I am completely heald now it is a miracle .

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/9/2014
Condition: Skin Rash that Becomes Thick & Discolored From Rubbing It
Todd | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/17/2014
Condition: Rash

The rash I have does not itch. I wouldn't know it was there if I wasn't trying to treat it. But my doctor cancelled an operation until it went away. I would like to get the operation for my severe back pain.

Hammer | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/7/2014
Condition: Genital Itching

I use this cream very sparingly whenever itching at underarms and crotch area gets bad enough to lower my quality of life. The last 15g tube I had, lasted me for two years. Wonderful relief.

Animal43 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/5/2014

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
3/5/2014
Condition: Skin Condition

red rash in genital area.It cleared symptoms to my satisfaction.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | Patient
1/18/2014

itching on face following laser treatment

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/8/2013
Condition: Genital Itching

Does not provide relief from redness and itching

Cured | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/16/2013

I use this cream for red inflamed skin on the Vulva. It soothes the irritation and clears the redness over night. I was treated for Yeast infection for years with little success. This cream was the answer to my prayers.

collegestudent | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/2/2013
Condition: Scaly Oily Skin Problem Primarily On Face and Scalp

Follow the usage instructions on this! I was prescribed this to treat seborrheic dermatitis and it worked quickly and wonderfully. The label said only to use it for 2 weeks, but when I stopped using it my condition came back. I continued to use this for months before returning to my dermatologist (my condition was under control but I knew that the medication was not for long term use). I was told, after the fact, that once you stop this medication your condition worsens (and for some time). I've been prescribed something else to deal with my dermatitis, but my face has flared up so badly. I just have to wait for it to pass and see if the new medication will help. I wish that I would have followed the instructions and stopped using it after 2 weeks. Read More Read Less