Roofer | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/16/2020

Had injections for lower back pain, ddd , a bulge and muscle spasms , muscle spasms have greatly improved and still some pain , But can return to some activities if I don’t over do it .

S D Suggs | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/8/2018
Condition: Local Anesthesia for Surgical or Other Procedure

I had severe lower back pain my doctor injected my lower back with Marcaine. The pain has flat-lined. I have had no side effects, my sugar level has inclined, however, I know how to get this under control.

Liza | 65-74 | Female | Patient
3/24/2015
Condition: Local Anesthesia for Surgical or Other Procedure

The dentist had to give 7 injections before it numbed my tooth. Also used on a breast biopsy, dulling the pain somewhat, but I passed out from the pain. Need to find a better alternative. Allergy to lidocaine.

TwoThurty | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/16/2014
Condition: Local Anesthesia for Surgical or Other Procedure

Injected into gumline for a multiple tooth extraction. 100% of pain was mitigated for up to 5 hours afterwards.

Frustrated | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/22/2014

I just received first 6 injections in shoulders. sides of neck and centre of neck for severe headaches and fibromylagia, yesterday. Today the injection points are throbbing and I can hardly turn my head from side to side. Also have pounding headache. Hoping this is only temporary since I am scheduled for 8 more injections in one week.....Have already tried Lidocaine/Ketamine infusions and had horrible allergic reaction after 2nd infusion. sheesh!

SickOfDoctors | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/14/2014

Marcaine injections for muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders and T2 have proved horrible thus far. The second time I had nine injections, which made me nauseous all week and still nauseous. I have a headache all the time. My blood pressure was 94/58, which is quite low for me. This procedure is not worth the side effects. In fact, all of the medical profession can go and give themselves cyanide for what they do to their patients.

broken thorasic | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/19/2013
Condition: Administration of Local Anesthetic Drug

This is my second set of spinal injections on my thorasic T7 area of my back. The first set of injections I couldn't tell that it did much good. So the doctor said the second set I should be able to tell the difference in pain, but he told me this one had marcaine + steriods in it. Today I am having trouble moving my left arm, hopefully due to swelling of the muscle, feel stiff, horrible headache and generally feeling kind of sick. I didn't feel like this with the first set. I will be calling the doctor to make sure this is normal. Overall, if you are in so much pain like I was you are willing to try almost anything to feel better. Just remember some things take time and persistance on both parts, you and your doctors. Just make sure its a doctor you can trust and has good ethics and your well being in mind. Read More Read Less

Chris | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/28/2013

I had my first injection of Marcaine with steroids for Cranial Myalgia by my Neurologist yesterday. I had immediate relief that lasted 6 hours (so far) but also had an odd headache on the opposite side. Don't think this is an adverse reaction but rather a stress induced headache. I did too much after the injection since this is the first time I have had any relief on the left side of my head for 7 months. I was told I would see full effect, if it does indeed do what I hope, in 48 hours. Pleased so far.Read More Read Less

Windysmom | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/23/2013
Condition: Local Anesthesia for Surgical or Other Procedure

Had a toenail surgically removed. First two injections were with lidocaine which of course stung and were at base of toe. At top of toe he used marcaine in two spots, and it hurt worse than the C-section I had after the epidural had almost worn off completely. Reading other comments explains the excrutiating pain from marcaine. Will think TWICE before ever having an injection from this again. Only good thing was that once it finally took effect it lasted for a few hours!

Kathy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/30/2011

Received a Sympathetic Nerve Block for CRS (complex regional syndrome). Burning from CRS is greatly reduced by the 3rd day following procedure. Highly recommend conscience sedation for procedure.

diamonddog | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/8/2011

it is being used in my pain pump

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/28/2011
Condition: Major Nerve Block for Surgery
cdnmaple | 25-34 | Female | Patient
3/31/2011

I have severe swelling af a finger joint due to trama. I was given a steroid injection with Marcaine added to block pain. Injection stung like crazy. I was not looking at the needle when injected and felt when the Dr pushed meds each time. Immediately after injection my finger was numb and painless, however, an hour after the injection my finger hurt 10x worse than before.

Anonymous | Male | Patient
10/26/2010
Condition: Major Nerve Block for Surgery
Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/20/2010

I received my first injection today for horrible and very frequent migraines. I had six shots in the neck muscles that run from my shoulder to my neck. By the time the first three were injected, I could tell a difference. By the time the second three were in, my migraine was GONE. It was like a miracle. Then I came home. It has now been about an hour and a half since the shot and I can already feel the migraine coming back. I hope it is coming back because all my triggers are present at this time (weather, horomones, stress) except the food triggers. Even if it comes back full force, this was still a miracle drug/procedure for me. Read More Read Less

Zelda | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/2/2009

My doctor injects my trigger points with Marcaine every three months as needed for firbromyalgia therapy. I find the injections to be very painful, even after he sprays a numbing agent over the areas. I haven't had great relief yet from treatment. So far, I have had at least six series of injections.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | Patient
2/22/2009

I had an injection in a hip for bursitis. Marcaine and a steroid was used. The hip pain went away but I had flushing of the face, slight temp, headache, elevated BP and couldn't sleep. Could it have been a reaction due to Lisinopril for BP? I didn't take the pill before having the injection but did the next day and felt worse. Could this have been the reason. Does Marcaine cause more problems in this respect then Xylocaine?

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/9/2009

Used through an onQ with infusion postsurgical.

buttercup | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/23/2008

Had this injected into my hip for pain, seems to be working great. But only tempary pain relief so I was told.

marcaine | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/6/2008
Condition: Local Anesthesia for Surgical or Other Procedure

injected into hip for pain