Valtrex didn't work one bit for me. I have been taking Famvir for about 2 years and it has seriously reduced the severity and frequency of my breakouts. I have the confidence to share real intimacy with my partner- we've been together 1 1/2 yrs- and he is free from any hint of infection as well. I was able to deliver my daughter vaginally because of Famvir as well. I had some side effects to start...

An hour after I took this medication I had to call 911. My heart started racing and I had difficulty breathing. My chest and back were in a lot of pain. My heart rate shot up to 118 and my blood pressure was 178/92. I may have had an allergic reaction but I have stopped taking this med after 1 dose and don't plan on continuing it. I will use the cream that was prescribed for me and thats it. I wou...

Molly | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/17/2021
Condition: Genital Herpes

I find it extremely important to share my herpes status with everyone. To be honest, when I first found out I had herpes eight years ago, I became celibate for a couple years — I was too ashamed. But then I came to my senses and just had to find help from where ever i can — No one wanted to be with me, i was thinking i would never be happy again. Now, I must say i am so happy. I are free from the virus, since i used the herbal medicine from Robinsonbuckler11 [@] gmail com ]]]! https://www.robinsonbuckler. com..... He is the best, He is honest, end of story.”.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,]]]] ]]]]]]]] ** He has solution to all health issues….. Do you have Cancer ?????? Do you want to get pregnant ?????? Do you have shingles/herpes 1&2??????? Do you have erectile issue??????? Do you have Prostate cancer?????? Do you have diabetes??????? Do you have Fibroid???

Richard Covenant | Male | Patient
5/28/2020
Condition: Genital Herpes

Please share as you read okay you may save a soul today, natural herbs are really great, I was cured from HSV by a doctor called DR OKITI from West Africa, now I believe that natural herbs and roots has their own way of working, based on medical report I was told that HSV has no cure even when I saw a post about Dr OKITI how he cured many people with his herbal medicine I doubted it at first but just decided to give it a try because I was so desperately trying to get rid of my problems not knowing it was going to be the end of this deadly virus in my body, please if you have anyone with this same virus or diseases like this contact Dr OKITI on EMAIL:[email protected] I'm a living testimony of his herbal medicine and don't forget to share as you read okay, please save a soul today.

Cadillac84 | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/14/2019
Condition: Prevent Recurrent Herpes Simplex Infection

I wrote a review having selected the wrong Reason for Taking. I use Famvir to Supress Recurrent Herpes Simplex Infection but I AM NOT HIV +. I am satisfied with everything I said, but it appears under the wrong heading because of my error.

Cadillac84 | 75 or over | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/14/2019
Condition: Suppression of Recurrent Herpes Simplex Infection in HIV

I take Famvir PRN and often a single 500 mg dose is sufficient IF I act quickly when I note the initial "sting" (almost like a mosquito bite). I keep Famvir in my car, my bathroom, my travel shaving kit and anyplace else I think of to make it immediately available. What I usually do is take one 500 mg dose as soon as I notice the trigger and then another 500 mg dose 6 to 12 hours later. If a blister begins to form, I continue at 500 mg bid until the symptoms subside. In my experience, no more than two doses are needed if I react quickly enough.

arjgn | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/27/2016
Condition: Shingles

Started the drug about 72 hours after outbreak of rash and swelling around my eye. I felt tired and had horrible sinus-type headache for the first two days - use and ice bag! Felt better by day 4 and rash has not spread and swelling has gone down. I did experience some heart palpitations at times and some dizziness, but not enough to make me stop taking it. I am happy that it appears to have stopped the spread of the virus.