I have been taking this everyday for the past ten years and it is great!! If I forget to take it, I have severe attacks of sneezing and a runny nose. It is great!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/1/2017
Condition: Allergic Conjunctivitis

This is the only allergy medication that works for me but it costs so much and my insurance will no longer cover it.

Maryland girl | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/23/2012
Condition: Stuffy Nose

I've taken Semprex D over 20 years for my allergies. It works great! I normally take 1 capsule in the morning if my nose is stuffed up. If I'm out working in the yard, mowing grass or raking leaves, I will need a second capsule. Occasionally, if I'm out and the cigarette smoke gets to me, I'll take a capsule and it helps me to breathe. Since I had sinus surgery, I don't use it as much, but it still helps when I need it.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/15/2012
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

I have used Semprex-D for years to control allergy symptoms from one or two pills a day to four depending upon my symptoms. I believe it has helped me stay healthier by relieving these minor symptoms that may be precursors to infection.

Janie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/11/2012
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

Semprex-D has become too expensive for me, even with a Medicare Part D mail order, 90 day Rx. So, I am holding my breath until it becomes generic. Will this happen and how long?

Judy R | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/30/2011
Condition: Seasonal Runny Nose

This med helped with my sinus issues but made me very dizzy and some what nausous.