I started my diet on April 1st of 2009 and it is now july 1st and I have lost 47 pounds, only 3 months! At first the pills did make me jittery and hyper, they still make me a bit hyper but it could be energy from dropping all the weight. After the first week on the pills the side effects went away and I am perfectly fine. Sometime's I forget to take the pill, but in the long run, it helps with my ...

CraigHendersonII | 35-44 | Caregiver
3/17/2017
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

It's extremely dangerous to assume that any pill you take will ever replace physical activity, since the only drugs to successfully accomplish that task are always legal forms of methamphetamine. This substance has strange side effects, which may be caused by being mixed with other medications makes people act like junkies and physically harm others. I've found these pill bottles twice, appearing in odd containers with labels that could be printed from anywhere so I question if this isn't mislabeled but it's always listed as Phendimetrazine. Those I've witnessed who have been addicted to these pills also take anti-depressants and pain killers which contain acetaminophen and tend to get extremely violent if they go without the pills. I've questioned if sleeping habits cause this, as they tend to sleep or stay awake for days, but in both cases where I found a person hiding these pills they had similar symptoms to those who are on hallucinogens. One day they act normal, the next day they're finding places to hide and at times they basically appear to act demon possessed. While I still believe it may be a combination of other medications (like mixing drugs or alcohol) this is a very frightening thing to witness. They also do not lose weight at all, most tend to be overweight, but it's promoted as some diet pill to them. In both of these causes the drug has been used between 15 and over 20 years, there is something dangerously wrong with this drug.

Caused skin Problems | Female | Patient
11/18/2014
Condition: Overweight

I took this pill twice in my life. First time from April 2013 until July 2013. Then I had to stop because I had gotten pregnant with my daughter. It worked wonders! I freaking loved it! I lost 60pds. in 3 months. No side effect what so ever. After I gave birth to my daughter, I gained some weight back with the pregnancy so I wanted to go back on them. The first refill I got, I broke out on my palms BAD! My hands swelled up and I has hives that turned into blisters. Needless to say it was very hard to take care of a newborn with blistery hands. I had to stop taking them.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
5/3/2013
Condition: Overweight

My husband has been taking this drug for 2 months now and is almost done. He denies mood swings, but i cannot tell you how excited I will be when he is back to himself again. Moody, attitude changes and only 18 pounds lost in 2 months with diet and exercise changes as well.

Satisfied | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/17/2011
Condition: Overweight

If you are overweight and in good health this is the medicine you need! The appetite suppressing effects that this medicine has is unbelievable and that was my main problem with losing weight. I always always overate at meals and then snacked constantly on junk food throughout the day. The amount of calories I consumed in a day was probably twice the "suggested" amount. When I take phendimetrazine it completely stifles that hungry feeling that made me graze all day long and the boost of energy really keeps you moving. You won't be able to sit still, which is great!

Phen for Me? | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/24/2011

Started taking phendimetrazine last Tuesday...opted to be part of a study that a friend of mine told me about. I'm 5'9, 144lbs - by no means overweight. Yet, I was trying to shed just 10-15lbs to get back down to the weight I once loved and felt my best at. 2 a day/hour before meals. First day it surpressed my appetite and I was more than a little surprised - thought I hit the jackpot, as I am the queen of snacking throughout the day. 2nd and 3rd day didn't work as well as the first, 4th and 5th day worked good again. Now I'm on my 7th day and today it hardly worked. Not sure what all the back and forth is about because I haven't done anything different. I will say that I've dropped 4lbs in the past week, but I'm also taking water pills :/