I wanted to pass on a possible treatment for sexual side effects. My urinary symptoms improved noticeably within 10 days of starting Flomax treatment. However, I experienced sexual side effects about 18 days after beginning treatment, having no or almost no ejaculate. I realized that I had stopped using Saw Palmetto a couple of days previously since I was on Flomax. It occurred to me that ...

Yes this helps with urine flow, that is about it. Here is the amazing part. At the generic price of $204./30 days, the cost of the ingredient is.... $17.50 /mg $17500.00/gram $7,936,250.00/lb, yes folks almost 8 million dollars for a pound. For that you could get 413.35 lbs of gold Illicit drug dealers are selling the wrong stuff on the street, a kilo of this goes for $17,500,000., yes 17...

ace88 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/21/2021

I have fibromyalgia, interstitial cystitis, and sleep apnea. The medication was used to try to calm my pelvic floor muscles regarding frequent urination. The first day or two it was OK, but as I got more into my body, my sleep apnea got far, far worse. Trouble getting to sleep, would wake up in 1 or 2 hours sweating. Bottom line is I can't sleep with it at all. Got worse each day of the 8 days I took it so I had to quit. Also some sexual side effects.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/23/2021
Condition: Enlarged Prostate
TBD | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/13/2021
Condition: Enlarged Prostate

Horrific side effects for "meh" results. As I approach 60, one issue that bothers me regularly is frequent urination due to an enlarged prostate. My GP suggested I try Flomax to alleviate the symptoms, and the medication does help with the "emergency sensation" of needing to go, and reduced the sleep cycle frequency, however the litany of side effects leaves me with a preferable desire of urinating in my pants versus this crap. What side effects? Inability to focus Decreased sexual feedback Headaches Itching High high rates Decreased endurance Apathy Dizziness Spacing out moments I can manage my urination cycles, even if that means 'Depends'; what I cannot manage are all the "wonders" this drug invokes. I am 24 hours off, as I write this, and I still have a damn headache.

jim | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/18/2021
Condition: Enlarged Prostate with Urination Problems

It worked immediately but the side effects could not be tolerated. The first night I experienced some pain in my jaw but didnt associate it with the meds. The second night it felt like every tooth in my mouth was aching. This went on until the morning. Got very little sleep. Never taking this again.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/4/2021
Condition: Stones in the Urinary Tract

Was prescribed this drug for 14 days when I had a kidney stone. I took it once and it gave me major congestion. Never took it again.