I had a failed back surgery that left me with severe pain at L4-L5. I was unable to sit, stand, or walk. Pain medication would hardly work. I've had a series of 2 epidural shots, and I'm walking, sitting, and back to some normalcy. It works for me.

After a cortisone injection in my spine the only thing it did for me is to cause increased pain and it didn't do a thing to alleviate the problem I was having. Also. for those that may undergo this injection please note tat it is a bit painful probably d/t the viscosity of the drug.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/7/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis

I was unable to walk. After this injection in my hip, I had a couple days of tenderness but after that it really helped me function comfortably in daily life. I received one more injection 5 months later to clear up the remaining pain and swelling. I have not had pain since and I have been given a phtsiotherapy plan to keep me from needing another injection. Very pleased with the results and how quickly the cortisone brought relief.

8/2/2014
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

Serious flare up. Tightness in muscles. Rash on my back and not feeling well for several weeks afterwards. Never again.

10/16/2013

knee pain

JENNOWENS31 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/8/2012
Condition: Muscle Pain and Stiffness in Shoulder, Neck and Pelvis

I RECEIVED THREE INEJECTIONS ON FRIDAY FOR SPASMS IN MY THORACIC AND CERVICAL SPINE. WITHIN 45 MINS OF THE INJECTIONS MY SPASMS WERE SO BAD IT FELT AS IF I HAD A PERMANENT CHARLEY HORSE CRAMP IN MY BACK. SATURDAY, I BEGAIN TO FEEL SICK LIKE I WAS COMING DOWN WITH THE FLU. MY FACE IS FLUSHED AND I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY FAN MYSELF TO KEEP FROM VOMITING. SUNDAY THE FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS PERSISTED AND GOT WORSE THE SPASMS ARE STILL THERE AND FEEL VERY HOT, SO DOES MY FACE. HERE IT IS MONDAY AND I FELL THE SAME WAY, MY LEFT ARM IS HARD TO MOVE. THE DOCTOR SAID I WOULD FEEL BETTER ON FRIDAY.. WELL NOT!!!Read More Read Less

4/20/2012
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

I have tennis elbow...initial injection made my heart rate go up. Severe pain after injection of my whole arm that i couldn't move it for several hours. But the next days following i saw great improvement in the pain i was having with my condition.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | Patient
3/7/2012
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
2/27/2012
Condition: Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis
DICLOFENAC SOD EC | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/9/2011
Condition: Inflammation of Several Cartilages of the Body

Condition has escalated to include entire left arm and hand. Extreme pain and nerve sensitivity on fore-arm.

maryel5235 | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/13/2010
Condition: Rheumatic Disease causing Pain & Stiffness in Backbone

Prolonged palpitations and mild nausea

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/15/2010
Condition: Osteoporosis

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

inky | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/28/2010
Condition: Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis

i have severe itching and my hair is thinning out, I am astonished because my hair has always been very thick, since i got 2 rounds of shots my hair texture changed completely, and it thinned out

Lisa | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/11/2009
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

After injections to t he elbow and wrist I've had muscle atrophy and problem with the joints surrounding the area.

10/17/2009

EXCESSIVE ITCHING ALL OVER MY BODY

[email protected] | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/6/2009
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

Had 2 injections in shoulder's and now have severe night sweats. could this be the cause?

jesea | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/5/2009
Condition: Thyroid Gland Inflammation

first time in my rotator cuff was enough to solve the pain for nearly 2 whole years, however several inject later, (5) in my rotators proved ineffective totally. I also noticed I gained aprox. 12 or 15 lbs I cant get rid of, and alot of muscle aching in strange places, including my thighs, nback places Ive NEVER been affected before?!?!? Dont know for certian if its the types of artheritis or so much intra muscluar injects???

8/13/2009
Condition: Inflammation of the Covering of the Tendon
[email protected] | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/12/2009

My dermatologist has been injecting it into my deep acne postules that pop up around my glands.

cheeka | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/10/2009
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

extreme headache stiff neck aore shoulders more pain now than before within n24 hrs of injections

pennyann | 55-64 | Female | Patient
6/17/2009
Condition: Inflammation of the Lining of a Joint

i hope this shot in my knee last a long time because so far the pain has gone away in my knee. i could not walk at all the day after shot I could walk.