I had a failed back surgery that left me with severe pain at L4-L5. I was unable to sit, stand, or walk. Pain medication would hardly work. I've had a series of 2 epidural shots, and I'm walking, sitting, and back to some normalcy. It works for me.

After a cortisone injection in my spine the only thing it did for me is to cause increased pain and it didn't do a thing to alleviate the problem I was having. Also. for those that may undergo this injection please note tat it is a bit painful probably d/t the viscosity of the drug.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/7/2016
Condition: Inflammation of the Sac Surrounding the Joint - Bursitis

I was unable to walk. After this injection in my hip, I had a couple days of tenderness but after that it really helped me function comfortably in daily life. I received one more injection 5 months later to clear up the remaining pain and swelling. I have not had pain since and I have been given a phtsiotherapy plan to keep me from needing another injection. Very pleased with the results and how quickly the cortisone brought relief.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/2/2014
Condition: Inflammation of the Tendon

Serious flare up. Tightness in muscles. Rash on my back and not feeling well for several weeks afterwards. Never again.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient

knee pain

JENNOWENS31 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/8/2012
Condition: Muscle Pain and Stiffness in Shoulder, Neck and Pelvis

I RECEIVED THREE INEJECTIONS ON FRIDAY FOR SPASMS IN MY THORACIC AND CERVICAL SPINE. WITHIN 45 MINS OF THE INJECTIONS MY SPASMS WERE SO BAD IT FELT AS IF I HAD A PERMANENT CHARLEY HORSE CRAMP IN MY BACK. SATURDAY, I BEGAIN TO FEEL SICK LIKE I WAS COMING DOWN WITH THE FLU. MY FACE IS FLUSHED AND I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY FAN MYSELF TO KEEP FROM VOMITING. SUNDAY THE FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS PERSISTED AND GOT WORSE THE SPASMS ARE STILL THERE AND FEEL VERY HOT, SO DOES MY FACE. HERE IT IS MONDAY AND I FELL THE SAME WAY, MY LEFT ARM IS HARD TO MOVE. THE DOCTOR SAID I WOULD FEEL BETTER ON FRIDAY.. WELL NOT!!!